THE CITY LIGHTS


Hoy os traigo esta secuencia de imágenes desde zonas áridas donde poco a poco se ve el atardecer en la ciudad hasta hacerse totalmente de noche. Respecto al look combino un jersey de HE by Mango con pantalón de pinza de Zara. Perdón por la calidad de la fotografía, pero como me es habitual, la plataforma blogger se encarga de bajarles la calidad muchísimo. Para ver las imágenes a una calidad decente podéis visitar mi página de fotografía de facebook AQUÍ
Today I bring this sequence of images from arid areas gradually sunset seen in the city to be completely dark. Regarding the look I combine jersey trousers HE by Mango Zara claw. Once again blogger is responsible, as I usual, spoiling my picture. Give enough rage after working in low light and with many hours in between to get quality photographs without noise, blogger take care of a poor quality upload and give a sound and tones without. I assure you that the last post is wrong with me, or blogger looking for a solution, or I'll wordpress or another blogging platform to be more committed to the work of all. To view images at a decent quality you can visit my facebook page photograph HERE